*Please note all of our dog and cat kennels are booked out over Easter weekend 2017. We have limited availability for the rest of the April holidays.
Cat boarding is available at Animal Welfare League's Ingleside Shelter (North Sydney). Our staff and volunteers are experienced, compassionate and most importantly provide the best possible care for every animal that comes into us.
When your cat boards with us, our professional staff take pride in providing the best possible care in their temporary accommodation. Our staff are dedicated to animal welfare and making your cat feel comfortable and content during their stay.
Please advise our staff at the time of booking if your cat has any special needs whilst away from home.
Cats in a single condo = $25.00 per night
Pair of cats in a double condo = $48 per night
Cats in a single condo = $30.00 per night
Pair of cats in a double condo = $58.00 per night
· Quiet cattery with individual condos featuring hidey-holes and platforms – helps your cat to feel safe and secure
· Peaceful, quiet surrounds, completely separate to dog housing
· Play and relax area with climbing structures and posts
· Comfy bedding and enrichment toys provided
· Our caring volunteers spend time with the cats for cuddles and play
· Purina ProPlan or BYO favourite food and treats
· Double condos available for pairs that don’t want to spend time apart
To enquire about availability and request a booking today please click here. You are also welcome to come in and view our cat boarding facilities, please call for an appointment with one of our helpful staff.
For the health and safety of your pet and all of the animals in care, all animals boarding at the Animal Welfare League must have a current vaccination and be desexed. A certificate will need to be presented when confirming a boarding booking. Animals must have full vaccination status at least 2 weeks prior to their entry date to be fully covered against disease. Our Vet Clinic based at Kemps Creek can assist with vaccinations and desexing if required.