Become a foster carer
By becoming a foster carer, you can help us save lives. Foster care involves caring for a shelter pet in your own home for a set period of time, while they await permanent adoption. It is a truly rewarding experience.
You will give so much to a pet that is in need of help and you will be rewarded with love and appreciation in return! We need foster carers for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
- Have an interest in animal behaviour
- Have room in your home for a foster pet
- Have the time to provide training and hands-on attention
- Do you have your own vehicle
- Do you live within a 35km radius of one of our shelters
- Do you have regular access to email
Dog Foster Care
Become a dog foster carer and give a shelter dog the love and support they need for a second chance
Kitten Foster Care
Being a kitten foster carer is incredibly rewarding and a way to make a difference by saving lives