Great Lakes & Manning Branch
The Great Lakes & Manning branch has been actively working in the community since March 3, 1980, and after going through 3 name changes, we settled on Great Lakes & Manning. The branch is situated on the Mid North Coast of NSW and covers an area from Tea Gardens in the South to Kempsey in the north. In approximately the year 2000 our op shop was opened and has been doing very well ever since. The op shop even has a planned revamp in November 2017.
What We Do
Some of our activities include:
- Surrenders and adoptions of cats, dogs, kittens and puppies
- 3 desexing drives per year
- 2 microchipping drives per year, located in Taree and Forster
- Subsidised desexing year-round for concession card holders
- Subsidised emergency vet work year-round for concession card holders
Our next desexing drive runs from 12 February to 28 February. To apply for discounted desexing, please download and complete this form by clicking here and send it to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that to be eligible for the discount, you must be a Centrelink client and a Government Health Care Card Holder.
How You Can Help
If you’d like to help out our branch you can:
- We are always looking for more foster carers – contact us to find out how!
- Become a member – click here for the form
Where to Donate
Donations can be dropped to our AWL Op Shop, located in Dolphin Arcade, Tuncurry
Our meeting are held on the 2nd Saturday of every month at 2pm at the Tuncurry Beach Bowling Club on Parkes Street, Tuncurry.
2018 AGM: 11 August 2018
Areas We Cover
Great Lakes, Manning, Tea Gardens, Gloucester, Bulahdelah, and Kempsey
Address: Dolphin Arcade, Tuncurry
Open 9:00am-4:00pm weekdays, and 9:00am-12:00pm Saturdays