Animal Welfare League NSW (AWL NSW) has launched a new gift range that makes it easy to buy a gift for the animal lover in your life … and change the life of an animal at the same time.
Animal Guardian Gifts are the ideal present for the person who has everything and would love to change the life of a homeless cat or dog.
You’ll receive a beautiful gift card featuring the Animal Guardian gift of your choice to give your loved one, plus an Animal Guardian certificate to keep as our thanks to you. And as an added bonus, every Animal Guardian gift is tax-deductible.
Animal Guardian gifts are quick and easy to purchase online at www.awlnsw.com.au and will save the lives of abandoned cats and dogs:
- $25 can give an abandoned kitten a warm, cosy bed
- $50 can give a young puppy food to grow big and strong
- $75 helps AWL NSW vets treat injured and suffering animals
- $100 helps AWL NSW inspectors rescue an animal from cruelty and neglect
- $200 helps break the cycle and desex a litter of orphaned kittens
“At this time of year, the rate of pets abandoned by their owners increases by 2-3 times and we are expecting over 500 dogs and cats to be surrendered during this period. By giving an Animal Guardian gift, you can help us give these abandoned animals a second chance at life“ says AWL NSW Senior Veterinarian, Dr Laura Brown.
To purchase your Animal Guardian gift and change the life of an abandoned animal this Christmas click here or call Animal Welfare League NSW on 02 8899 3333.