Donating items during COVID-19.
Brrr it’s getting cold outside, and the Animal Welfare League NSW Kemps Creek shelter needs your help in keeping our pets cozy and warm this winter. Do you have any spare warm bedding or blankets you can gift to our shelter pets? If so, we would love to receive them!
Due to COVID-19, our shelter team has made some slight changes to our usual donation drop-off process:
- There is a designated donation drop-off point located outside near our shelter car-park. There will be signs pointing to this area when you arrive.
- To help keep our Animal Attendants safe, our Kemps Creek shelter is still closed for general visitors. We ask that you contact our shelter on 8777 4445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make an appointment to view the pets in care.
- We ask that donations are dropped off between 10am-3:30pm at our Kemps Creek shelter (1605 Elizabeth Drive, Kemps Creek NSW 2178). We do not have a collection service.
- Our Kemps Creek shelter has low stock of bedding, blankets and towels. Please note that we can only accept items that can be easily disinfected so are unable to accept pillows.
- Where possible, please consider having items delivered directly to our shelter by mailing to 1605 Elizabeth Drive, Kemps Creek NSW 2178.
These are unusual times but with everyone’s help, we can ensure our shelter staff stay safe while looking after the pets in our care.