The Animal Welfare League NSW Northern Beaches Volunteer Branch opened in August 2020. The branch consists of a group of dedicated volunteers who want to improve the lives of companion animals in their local community and assist those in need.
What We Do
Some of our branch activities include:
- Our branch offers subsidised desexing vouchers to pet owners who hold a Centrelink Pension Card and need financial assistance to desex their pet.
- Providing surrender and adoption services in the local community.
- Attend local community events and host fundraising activities.
- Helping to spread awareness of the work of Animal Welfare League NSW.
How You Can Help
If you’d like to help out our branch you can;
- Volunteer – our branch relies on volunteers to help with all activities. If you can help with fundraising, administration, transportation, or foster caring we would love to hear from you.
- Join as a member
- Donate pet items
- Donate financially. All donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
Areas We Cover
Our branch covers the entire Northern Beaches council area, from Manly to Palm Beach. We can also provide support to neighbouring suburbs such as North Sydney.