Have you witnessed an act of cruelty being committed or do you feel that an animal is being neglected? Are you concerned for the welfare of the animal?
Animal Welfare League NSW is an approved charitable organisation which acts under the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act. This enables us to employ a team of full-time inspectors who operate within the Sydney region. Animal Welfare League NSW inspectors respond to reports of cruelty or neglect of animals and any concerns received in relation to the general welfare of animals.
For emergency cases please contact us directly.
Report an Act of Animal Cruelty
Please fill out the below form to report animal cruelty. The more information you provide, the easier it is for our inspectors investigate.
The Animal Welfare League NSW employs a team of full-time inspectors who operate within the Sydney region. When you report animal cruelty, these are the trained professionals that respond.
If you feel that:
- An animal is being neglected and
- You are concerned for the welfare of the animal, or
- You have witnessed an act of cruelty being committed
When contacting Animal Welfare League NSW to report animal cruelty, please provide as much information as possible. This may include:
- What you have seen, witnessed or are concerned about
- The address or location where the animal is being kept
- Description of the animal
- If known, details such as name and address of the person you think may be involved or responsible for the cruelty or neglect
- Any other relevant details such as other witnesses, vehicle registration and description