Animal Welfare League NSW (ACN 000 533 086) (AWL NSW) gives notice to its members under section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of their right to:
- elect to receive the types of documents specified below in physical or electronic form; and
- make requests to receive specific documents in physical or electronic form.
The types of documents to which an election applies include:
- documents relating to a meeting of members of AWL NSW – such as Notices of Meeting and proxy/postal voting forms;
- notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice); and
- any other documents which may be prescribed by the Corporations Regulations (at the date of this notice there are no prescribed documents).
A member may make an election in relation to all, or a specified category, of the above documents.
AWL NSW encourages members to receive all these categories of documents electronically where possible.
A member is also entitled to request AWL NSW to send a particular document falling within any of the above categories to them in physical form or in electronic form.